16th January 2017
The first Cake Bag theme of 2017 is Unicorns and Rainbows and one of the 8 products included are these beautiful Sprinkletti – unicorn mix by Scrumptious.
Perfect for sprinkling over cupcakes and decorating celebration cakes or giving a warming hot chocolate a little sparkly finishing touch!
Here at Cake Bag we are going to share some quick and easy tutorials using the products inside so you can create simple treats and decorations with minimal effort.
If you are throwing a party, these pretty pastel pink milkshakes are perfect and the unicorn sprinkles adds some fun decoration to the glasses.
For these I used glass milk bottles which you can find in IKEA.
To make these you will need:
* Your favourite milkshake flavouring (Nesquik or Crusha are quick and easy or you can even add flavour using your favourite ice-cream mixed with milk in a blender!)
* White chocolate (we used Wilton candy melts in white)
* Sprinkletti unicorn mix.
1) Melt the chocolate or candy melts in a shallow bowl in the microwave in 20 second intervals until smooth and completely melted.
2) Dip the top of your glass or milk bottle in the chocolate
3) Quickly dip the chocolate coated tops in the sprinkles until most of the chocolate is covered
4) Make up your favourite milkshake and carefully pour into your glasses
5) Top the milkshakes with cream, more sprinkles and a pretty paper straw!
Serve and Enjoy!
Perfect to serve alongside delicious sprinkle topped cupcakes at a rainbow or unicorn themed party!
We hope you enjoy this easy tutorial and can’t wait to share more using the goodies inside Cake Bag!
Thirzah – Cakey Goodness x x